Arushi Newzpepper Media Pvt. Ltd. welcomes you to newzpepper.com, our digital business information site. Below are our terms and conditions for use of the site, which you may access in several ways, including the World Wide Web, PDA, mobile phone, digital television, and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the site, on whatever devices.
Definition of "User" or "you" or “your”: means any person who access or avail this Site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Site of the Company.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
Access to and use of this site (newzpepper.com) is provided byArushi Newzpepper Media Pvt. Ltd. hereby referred to as "ANMP" subject to the following terms:
1) By using newzpepper.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of newzpepper.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use newzpepper.com.
2)"ANMP" may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made bynewzpepper.com Your continued use of newzpepper.com after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use newzpepper.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any newzpepper.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of newzpepper.com content requires the prior written permission ofANMP
4) You agree to use newzpepper.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of newzpepper.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within newzpepper.com.
5) You agree to provide us your real name and valid email address in connection with your registration for our digital subscription.
You agree to take no action that alters or impairs our technology or service or that harms or detracts from the community of users of our website, app or services. You agree that we have the right to take any action (including termination of the license to our website, app or the privilege of access to our digital subscription) against persons whose actions, in our sole opinion, detract from the service or the community of persons using the service.
7) Subject to agreement to, and your compliance with, these terms, we grant you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download and install a copy of the app on a mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the app solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. We reserve all rights in, and to, the app not expressly granted to you under these terms.
You agree that you shall not own any rights in the app but merely have a license to possess and use the app in conformity with these terms. You promise that you shall not: (i) copy, modify, or create derivative works based on the app; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, or rent the app or any copy of the app to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of the app available to multiple users through any means.
Disclaimer of Liability
ANMP does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on newzpepper.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material—information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons—found in newzpepper.com. We make no warranty that the service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any content or information.
You can access other sites via links from newzpepper.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sites. You agree to accept sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources
ANMP is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data;
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of newzpepper.com regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
If You're Under 18:
i) The payment for subscription has to be processed by your Parent, educational Institution, Guardian or any other adult/ establishment who/ which is fully aware of the nature and reason of transaction.
ii) Please get permission from a parent or guardian before taking part in any newzpepper.com discussion.
iii) Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
Third Party Material On newzpepper.com
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on newzpepper.com. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Text/ Content/ Media Submission To newzpepper.com
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our blog service. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
You agree that we have a right to use any content or information that you contribute to our service in any way as we see fit. You specifically grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to do the following throughout the world: (a) to exercise all copyright rights with respect to your contributions, including republishing them; (b) to attribute your contributions to you publicly, including in advertising or promotion; and (c) to sublicense others to do the same things you have licensed us to do. You also agree that we have no obligation to accept, maintain, or preserve any of your contributions to our service.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on newzpepper.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
1) publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
2) you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
3) you declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
4) you warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
5) you agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
6) you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
7) we reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Graphic Material Submission To newzpepper.com
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on newzpepper.com, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
Processing and Payment
ANMP will process your purchase as promptly as possible. There may be a delay in the activation of your digital subscription while payment details are verified.
We accept major credit cards and other forms of payment approved as per RBI guidelines. We reserve the right to reject any order or purchase at any time.
If your initial payment authorisation is later revoked, your digital subscription will be terminated. Contact our Customer Care if you believe your access was terminated in error.
Please refer to Subscription and Payment Policy for complete details
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address). Please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
These terms may vary from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to newzpepper.com, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.